Appointments Now Available Onsite - Call 03 8762 8270
We now have permission to have limited fit outs instore for essential healthcare workers who need appropriate clothing or uniform to attend their shifts. Healthcare workers (with appropriate ID) may travel past the 5km limit to try on, order and pick up their work clothing. Please refer to reference #230755 issued from Business Victoria (phone: 13 22 15) to verify this exemption.
COVID Safe Procedure
To offer onsite try on facilities safely, we have introduced the following procedures. Anyone who makes an appointment to visit our shop automatically accepts the below conditions and we reserve the right to refuse entry if they are not met.
- Only one customer is permitted to attend an appointment.
- Appointments are strictly 30 minutes. You will be provided a paper order form to place your order online if you have run out of time to order directly with us.
- There will be a 10-minute gap between appointments during which staff will thoroughly sanitise the shop including: door handles, change rooms, desks and the garments tried on. Staff will also sanitise their own hands in between appointments.
- Please carefully review the range and advise at least 24 hours before your appointment what size and styles you would like to try on. We will pre-pick and set aside these items for you to reduce contact and time spent on the premises.
- Hands must be sanitised upon entry, temperature taken, contact details recorded and a compliant mask must be worn at all times.
- Do NOT attend your appointment if you are feeling unwell or have been directed to isolate.
- Do NOT attend directly from your shift without changing your clothes first.
- Should you test positive and have been potentially contagious during your visit, you must notify us immediately on: 03 8762 8270.
We thank you for your patience and appreciate your compliance to keep all of us safe.
To see our full COVID Safe busines, please contact us on: email@example.com